· Dr. Rajkumar as Team leader bagged the ICAR - CPCRI ‘Best Scientific Team’ Research Award during 2022 Foundation Day celebration of ICAR - CPCRI, Kasaragod
· Venus International Foundation 'Outstanding Scientist' award for the contribution and achievement in the field of Plant Nematology during 2017
· Best oral presentation award from 'Entomological Research Association' Rajasthan by Rajkumar et al., on Efficacy of entomopathogenic nematodes in combination with imidacloprid against white grub (Leucopholisburmeisteri) in arecanut at 'International Conference on Changing Scenario of Pest Problems in Agri-Horti Ecosystem and their Management held from 27 to 29th November, 2014.
· ICAR award for AICRP on Palms for 2014
· Best poster presentation award from Indian Society for Spices, ICAR – IISR, Kozhikode by Rajkumar et al., on‘’Management of root knot nematode, Meloidogyne incognita infecting turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) under coconut cropping system’’ presented in SYMSAC X- International symposium on spices and aromatic crops held at ICAR – IISR, Kozhikode during 09 – 12 February, 2021on virtual mode.
· Research paper authored by Dr.Sujithra M., Pratibha V. H., Rajkumar and Vinayaka Hegde entitled 'Characterization and entomopathogenecity of Simpliciumcylindrosporum isolated from rugose spiralling whitefly, Aleurodicusrugioperculatus Martin'' was awarded as best oral presentation In International Seminar on Transboundary Pest Management held at TNAU, Coimbatore organized by Entomological Society of India, New Delhi during 4 -5 March 2020.
Research paper authored by Thava Prakasa Pandian, Shivaji HausraoThube, Merin Babu, Pratibha V. H., Rajkumar, Priyanka, H. M., and Vinayaka Hegde 2021. First report of Fusarium falciforme (FSSC3+4) causing root decay of arecanut, Areca catechu L. was awarded as best oral presentation In national symposium on ' Sustainable plant health management amidist covid pandemic challenges and strategies' organized by the South zone chapter of Indian phytopathological society in association with ICAR - CPCRI, Kasaragod during 1 - 3rd December 2021.
· University gold medal for M. Sc. Studies at Rajasthan College of Agriculture (RCA), Udaipur from Maharana Prathap University of Agricultural & Technology (MPUA& T) Udaipur, Rajasthan during 2002.
· M. Sc. (Agri) Merit award for 2000 -2001 from Rajasthan College of Agriculture (RCA) Udaipur, Rajasthan.
· Secured third place in 'Quiz Competition during World Food Day 2020
· Scroll of Honor, in recognition of dedicated services to the Indian Society for Plantation Crops (ISPC) as Treasurer during 2013-2014